NUDE

The Nude spreads are pretty much there, ready for the final crit coming up this Thursday, its been a really interesting and exciting brief to work with. Watching the film and listening to Basil Kirchins soundtrack threw up a lot of ideas and influences which come through strongly in the final supplement.


Photobucket


As well as working on the Nude spreads I've dedicating a lot of thought to my self initiated work which is branching off in all directions so its a case of developing these ideas further. Ive just finished reading a book called Those Feet by David Winner which has given me a lot of fresh ideas.

Im also keen to start working with wood again in some capacity, since the 100 Club brief ive been itching to give it another crack, so we'll see what happens in that regard, Letterpress too is high on my list, but tim sure to experiment with this further in my self initiated work.  

14/2/2011

Archive