SNOWED UNDER

Just a quick post to keep up to date. December is here and so is the snow, which is always nice... Was at Uni today for  a 'Unit 10 Workshop' which was basically a brainstorming session to point us in the right direction for our self initiated study. It was a good session, a lot of ideas came out of it and I think I'm closer to knowing which direction my work is going in. Ill post some of the the outcomes of the session soon.
Also, was flicking through Nude Magazine today and was reading an interview with Gasper Noé, who, I didn't realise has a directed a new film 'Enter the Void.' Irreversible another Noé film is one of, if not the, most horrific film I've ever seen. Having said this it is also an amazing, emotional roller-coaster of a film that had a lasting effect on me. I feel like Enter the Void will be just as intense, its already been compared to an acid trip, so should expand the mind a bit. I think the opening credits give you an idea of what to expect.

Watch It Here

2/12/10

Archive