SCARF SHOOT

Had a really successful weekend, as I managed to get two both shoots done for my, "Stat Scarf" and "Wear Your Colours" scarf projects.  The weather was kind and I managed to get all the shots I needed. Both were great fun to shoot. The projects have real contrasting tones. With the stat scarf shoot I was aiming for some real clean, clinical shots to express the idea as bolding and as simply as possible. The second project is very personal and the shoot reflected this. I was chuffed with the results and cant wait to get them all laid out and printed in the books ready for binding. At last its all coming together.


Photobucket


Photobucket


A massive thank you has to go to Harry, Jim, Tom and my good old Dad for being such a sterling set of models. They really made my job easy.

8/5/2011

Archive