This week I have been mostly...

Feel like the blog has lacked attention lately, but in fact there's been quite a bit going on. The knitting is in full swing, with one scarf already complete, all hand knit, inspired by 'Zinedine Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait.' This was just a start to kick off the knitting really, I've now moved onto, 'stat scarves,' picture updates to come. As well as this I've been working on tying up my football song project, which was a fusion of my interest in terrace chants and my desire to use letterpress to reflect this. This has now developed and become a project I've titled:

'From Terrace, With Love.'

This has meant a lot of time setting type, but Im really enjoying it and think it's going to lead to a really cool outcome.

In other news, we met with Nude Magazine last week to discuss the summer supplement that we will produce for their final, celebratory issue, Im really looking forward to making a start on this and I'm excited to be working with Rachel Sale, I'm sure between us we are going to come up with something great.  I also had the shortlisting event for The Racing Silks brief that I mentioned previously, last week, which was fun. Their was beer, sausage rolls and I got shortlisted, so all good ! Its been really fun to work on and I'm really pleased I've got the chance to continue to work with it.

So lots going on, pictures of all this to come shortly.

4/4/2011

Archive